The SIG Sauer Tactical EX-04 folding knives offer class-leading ergonomics provided by the fully sculpted and contoured handles and a unique double hollow grind that is as distinct and functional as the knife's profiles. It has been designed through experience by former marine recon and renowned custom knife maker Allen Elishewitz. The blade is made from 154CM stainless that is cryogenically heat treated for a lasting edge that is still easy to maintain. Each knife is honed by hand to a mirrored finish for exceptional cutting performance. The 3.5 inch Modified Wharncliffe blade features a striking double hollow grind. The geometry is the first of its kind on a production knifeThe handle of the EX-04 is fully sculpted for a remarkably comfortable grip. For quick one-handed deployment the EX-04 uses ambidextrous thumb studs. Once open, the blade is held in place by a strong button lock. Supported by a quarter-inch pivot, oversized stop pin, and set into recessed stainless steel bolster plates, the mechanism offers outstanding reliability and a solid lockup. For added security there is a manual safety that can be engaged to prevent accidental closure when the knife is open and in use. For convenient carry and quick access there is a tip down pocket clip and a lanyard hole.
- Designed to match SIG Sauer Legion Series line
- 3.5 inch Modified Wharncliffe blade crafted from 154CM stainless steel with Grey Cerakote finish
- Cryogenically heat treated to 57-59 RC
- Double hollow grind with hand honed edge
- Ambidextrous thumb stud deployment with button lock and manual safety
- Solid Black G10 frame with stainless steel bolster plates and Grey Cerakote SIG Sauer medallion