Hogues rubber Monogrips are styled to complement your firearms natural aesthetics. Monogrips are one-piece full grips that slip over the firearm frame and attach using our patented stirrup fastener, eliminating side screws and loose shifting panels. These grips are designed for the ultimate in orthopedic comfort and function, featuring palm swells and finger grooves that position the hand naturally for optimum finger to trigger reach. Made from modern durable thermoplastic elastomer, the grips feel soft and resilient in the hand. The grip surface is patterned with Hogues popular Cobblestone texture that provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippled grip. Hogues rubber is virtually impervious to all oils and solvents associated with firearms. Once installed the grips will age gracefully for years of dependable service and comfortable shooting.
- Smith and Wesson N Frame round butt conversion rubber monogrip with finger grooves with wood big butt
- Fits round butt models 21, 24, 25, 29, 325, 327, 329, 357, 610, 624, 625, 627, 629, 657, 929
- Conversion grip converts round butt frame to square butt grip
- Cobblestone texture provides an efficient non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern
- Grip is an open backstrap design for optimum trigger reach