The Trauma flipper sports a 3.4 inch Sheepsfoot or Opposing Bevel blade and utilizes tandem dual thumb studs with Hogue's ABLE Lock locking mechanism that offers fast, single handed deploy and retract functionality. Designed for response effectiveness, the Trauma provides the ability to slice, cut, break, and wrench with increased confidence. The knife is strategically shaped and sized for the gloved or bare hand and carries or packs with ease. The featured strap cutter on the spine rotates open to safely cut through fibrous materials with ease minimizing the chance of injury. The carbide glass breaker and oxygen wrench make this the right tool for everyone.
- 3.4 inch Sheepsfoot blade with partial serrations crafted from Bohler N680 stainless steel
- Hand sharpened and honed edge
- Hogue's ABLE Lock locking mechanism
- Strap cutter blade with thumb stud deployment
- Oxygen valve wrench integrated into frame
- Carbide glass breaker