The Streamlight Portable Scen Light II produces a high lumen flood pattern with five intensity levels. At 100 percent 10,000 lumens, it runs 2 hours, 80 percent 8,300 lumens 2.75 hours, 60 percent 6,300 lumens 3.75 hours, 40 percent 4,500 lumens 5.75 hours, and 20 percent 2,300 lumens 11 hours. The digital display shows intensity level and runtime. It features hooked feet for hanging and an easy to use toggle switch to choose intensity level. It also has multi-level illumination for scene lighting and the head swivels 360 degrees to aim the beam where you need it. The litium ion batteries charge in 6 hours and will continue charging while operating directly from an AC or DC power source so you can be confident that you will always have a light when you need it. It has an indefinite runtime on AC or DC external power with the supplied power cords. The Portable Scene Light II features a high-impact, thermoplastic housing mounted in a virtually indestructible alloy steel frame and is IPX7 rated and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- 10,000 lumens on high
- Stable stacking of 3 units for high intensity light tower
- Rotating head allows for precise aim of beam
- Five levels of light output to achieve desired runtime
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 min
- Remaining runtime is displayed
- 11 hours of runtime at 20 percent light intensity